Saturday, April 19, 2008

We Are being Fated for it!

I dont know why,I did seem to think about the future more often now.The whole day,Im just spent it just to think!! Most probably because I'm start to work.Have my own Office by the way. Or maybe because I've been taking things a day at a time and it makes me restless to not know (and plan) for the long run.
I'm not exactly a future-driven person. I just like to be prepared and just "let-it-be"person, to be in control more than anything, I guess. I like to know where I'm going!!

My use of the word "future'' does not pertain to all encompassing future. In terms of relationships, I'm afraid I'm not a person of commitment generally but there is alwayz an exception.hahahah!!(If i got a chance to flirt with "beauty-gergous-pretty-damn girl"(no word to represent this "damn" words!!(belasah jer!!).Future really make me sick of it.Not to think is impossible since we are not welcome it to come!!Confused but the truth is I do believe In God!!Every Plotted "Drama" of us be replay as His Plan..We only can hope and pray!!
Although I would very much want to be.Rich & Fame is a part of it.
(I just can't seem to do that right now. Maybe because I still need that little spot where I still have room to take a step back and see the bigger picture or room to breathe or room to undo mistakes. I don't want to be "held down" by commitments. No liabilities, simply put. But again, that's another story.

I am not a useless and hopeless man!. I think of MY future-what i going to be exactly. And MINE alone. I am still, after all, in that finding-myself-at-this-point phase. I think that's understandable, don't you?
And inevitably, the future starts now. Whether I am (we are) prepared or not.. And we shouldn't regret.And the future is something that goes wild when you forget to hold the reigns. You don't regret the things you did.

1 comment:

Nafastari said...

I think now it's time for u to update this blog.
Long time no hear..