Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ive decided! for my own!

I've decided to quit from the existing firm for a great reason!

I will start my own firm with my own name, my own management, my own cash in and out and enjoy the profits with my own.


The world belongs to my own.Welcome to MY-OWN_world!

No body can direct me, No body shall be superior than me, No body can be my boss anymore..and i just wanna say-i m going to be a boss for my own! I love my own world!I hate to share my profit and cash..

Lets say godbye!

Welcome to the new world>>>>> MESSRS HAYYATUDDIN & CO.
A legal firm that stand on my own.

My own!

hahahah again!

my OwN....

gila mamat ni!

lantaklah!

3 comments:

~salwaredzuan~ said...

go jaja go!! we ll support u...anything klu u need my help..just buzz me k..kalau mau pakai paralegal ..amek lerr aku..lama sudah aku tak nuat submission

kelisa_samudera said...

bagus2. itu le pun cita-cita semua lawyer. untung rugi tolak tepi. yang penting usaha dulu. usaha tangga kejayaan. tahniah!!

Anonymous said...

Betul ke nie hayat?????